My Story Info

In my stories that I am writing I just want to make some things clear.  I own up to my faults and I have forgave myself for some stupid things I have done while with my soon to be ex husband.  It doesn't make it right for a man nor a woman to tell you that your crazy.  You get to a point to where you can't take it anymore and start fighting back!  Luckily, I finally got out of the relationship and I go to therapy to help me see these "red" flags, that women like my kind seem not to see.  I've been there, done that, and don't want it again!  These men or women that think they are your boss, tell them to shove it and walk away before it's too late!  In an abusive relationship women should start seeing signs with on the first month, but yes some don't see it until they are married or it's too late.  WOMEN KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!  Men who are abusers look for woman who are already down, make yourself pretty and show some confidence!  Don't hide any longer!  Any body who needs a friend I am here, female or male...ksumner29@gmail.com

Be Blessed
♥Kristin

2 comments:

Maryann said...

You are very brave for leaving him. It takes a lot of courage and strength to go out on your own. Good Luck-- and hopefully through your blog you will find piece of mind in writing.

~Maryann

Kristin said...

Thank you Maryann!

Post a Comment