My Story - Part 1

The year was 2006 in the month of June.  I fell in love with a man.  He made me feel so happy and feel good about myself.  He was great with my three kids, and in return my kids liked him.  On our one month day together, he brought me a rose and a card.  He left quite quickly with an kiss and an I love you.  I tried calling him about an hour or so later and no answer.  So I tried again, still no answer.  I quickly jumped on Myspace.com and Yahoo IM.  There he was so I asked him why he wasn't answering his phone or his IM's.  STill no answer, Finally I get an aswer through yahoo IM , stating that he was informed that I was cheating on him (which was untrue).  He started IMing me on yahoo, calling me all dirty and nasty things.  He just assumed everything were true (no one really emailed him about me supposably cheating).  I couldn't explain myself or defend myself, he didn't want to hear it.  I thought I was going to loose it.  My heart felt like it was coming out of my throat; my stomach felt terribly empty.  I finally decided to try and get some sleep.

In the morning he finally answered his cell phone.I was crying so hard and was trying to do the best I could in defending myself and begging for him to take me back.  He finally apolgized after a long day on waiting to hear from him (he put me through agony all day).  By the day came to an end we were a couple again!  This was just the begining of his long drawn out abuse...



0 comments:

Post a Comment